Monday, March 21, 2022

34. Stupid

#66Challenge

The woman from HMH told us that if we use version A of the test with our kids, we should use version B to review the skills.

Sounded reasonable.

Until I looked and saw that version B is only ONE QUESTION different from version A.

So, in essence, she told us to go over the test with them.

Which I did because, after all, aren't we just playing a game here?  

I don't call this education.

Meanwhile, our school board has decided they need to address the tide of teacher resignations.

Really? Now? When the flood is already happening?

Stupid.

Just. Stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...