Saturday, January 15, 2022

Godspeed, Doug (7 Lines, 7 Days #87)

#108 Weeks

 January 9-15, 2022

Enjoyed reading Wayfaring Stranger by Emma Johns, as it took me to a part of the country I know and love so well.

My walk at the Slough was awesome. It felt good to be there. And I got a good piece of writing out of it. 

Received news that Doug is in hospice.

School resumed on Wednesday with many new students. Starting over.

Doug transitioned about 3:30 am Thursday morning.

Had success in the classroom with some new things I tried.

I got a kick out of photos Doug’s middle school girlfriend posted from their 8th grade year. So 70s! So fun! Godspeed, Doug.  Love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...