Tuesday, October 26, 2021

10. Dear Teacher Helen

 #66Challenge


Dear Teacher Helen, 

Pour yourself into the Global Perspectives class because that is where you are actually allowed to teach.

Understand the other course is not meant to do anything but raise lexile. No one cares about the kids being truly literate or loving reading or knowing how to think. 

Abandon hope of any change as it is not coming, and no one cares about anything but covering their own ass.

They are seeking to demoralize you for some unknown reason. 

Don’t let them.

Proceed fearlessly in your love of the young people in front of you.

Love is always the answer. Put it to the test. 

Fill in the blanks. 

Save your energy. 

And love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...