Saturday, May 8, 2021

Flying Blind (7 Lines/7 Days #51)

 #108Weeks

 

May 2-8, 2021 

 

Now and then I find myself back against the wall
With everything in front of me that I can't see at all


Sanibel Island Writer's Conference will be virtual again this year. I miss those November days on the island, indulging in writing, good food, and friends. It was always the best weekend of the year.

I'm deep into planning for the rest of the year. Just trying to make it all work.

I choose clarity over fear.

It's great witnessing an increase in confidence in one of my students. This is one I caught cheating. He found out he didn't have to which is proof again: All things work together for good.

Starting a research project using found poetry as a way to investigate the subject is working like a charm!

5th period bought in to a class book club. Can't deny the enthusiasm.

Refuse to struggle. Ye Tang Che

 

And now Sheryl Crow and James Taylor sing for you.

Lyrics (Written by Chris Stapleton and Sheryl Crow)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...