Saturday, February 13, 2021

Making My Way (7 Lines/ 7 Days #39)

 #108Weeks

 

February 7-13, 2021


Reviewing data and asking my students what they need has put me on a solid trajectory.

I sat on the lanai with a glass of wine and sketched out a sequence for my units.

"You need to start where people are."

AC is a problem again, draining me by the end of the day -- kids are complaining.

I must video my lessons religiously. Speaking all day in a mask in a warm room is torture.

Everyday...water flowing around the rocks...making my way.

Hoping to have a lot of rest and relaxation this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...