Saturday, November 21, 2020

Progress (7 Lines/7 Days #27)

 #108Weeks

November 15-21, 2020

 


 COVID is rising again as we knew it would, and extra caution is needed. With that in mind, Jim and I decided to forego having dinner out for Thanksgiving.

Saw a meme yesterday: You're not stuck at home. You're safe at home.

Gratitude boomerangs back -- I got a sweet appreciative email from one of my Assistant Principals.

I'm feeling pretty easygoing at work.

It's a Thanksgiving miracle -- we got to where we usually are by this time of year, 
and it makes my heart happy.

I need to believe our democracy will hold even as corruption seeps through.

I came home Friday and collapsed. Thank God for a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...