Saturday, September 19, 2020

Keep Loving (7 Lines, 7 Days #18)

 #108 Weeks



Once again I remember Mary's message to the world -- 
a time will come of overwhelming tragedies and 
our job is to find out place in HEALING.
 
Things are going to fall through the cracks. 
I'm just trying not to drown.
 
I just ordered a book on studying the Psalms. 
If ever there was a time for the Psalms, this is it.
 
I must regain myself this weekend. I'm losing necessary pieces.
 
"Do not fail to see the expansiveness of the eternal plan"
 
I'm getting a rhythm going.
 
And on the death of RBG...It's going to okay. 
The country will not be left without a way. 
Keep loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...