Sunday, August 2, 2020

Windows (7 Lines/ 7 Days #11)

#108 Days

July 26 - August 1, 2020




I am very happy I went to my Power Spot yesterday.
And seeing the butterfly really made it.

Lin-Manuel Miranda says teaching isn't about performing, like he thought.
It's keeping the ball in the air, and having their back.

I did restorative yoga yesterday and yes, it did restore me.
Sorry I didn't do it sooner.

My journal project was worth the time sludging through the mud and the muck
to find gems, to hold them closely once again.

Wrote a story called "The Window."
It makes me feel happy to write.

Feels good to be in a new phase here, reading and writing short stories.
Keep the good stuff. Release the rest.

Stay focused on enjoying summer and
creating a newly-organized life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...