Saturday, June 6, 2020

On Being-ness (7/7 #3)

#108Weeks

Week of May 31 - June 6, 2020


To everything there is a season and a purpose. The time is now.

Unable to see where we are going, knowing only love can solve it,
trying to keep the focus when it's so hard to see.

It just feels so weird to be sitting here know it's ending, and feeling
in a way it's already over.

I know I need to do whatever I can to become a better teacher.

When I think of action, I think of "doing-ness."
But my "being-ness is beginning to present as action.
Holding a space. Recognizing what is. Allowing.

Through reading the stories of others we discover our stories.

Reading and writing -- summer is here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...