Saturday, June 27, 2020

No Decisions (7 Lines/7 Days #6)

#108Weeks




I am passing through something now that will give me what I need for the time to come.

It all seems to come down to not just breathing, but really noticing body sensations and even noticeable constrictions in others. It's about physical cues.

I discovered a Power Spot I really love -- great view, hidden just enough.

I'm not planning anything else. I have to figure out my life here.

There are five more weeks before school begins. I need to make it count for something.

I feel there is a way through. There will be setbacks, but we will make it to the other side.

No decisions needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I Am Now

 It’s just after 2:30 p.m and I finally got to quiet down, listen to music, and write. On May 28th, I wrote about how important it is to lov...