Sunday, March 8, 2020

36. March Motto



So hard to believe it is almost spring break. I am not sure if it's the way things worked out with my classes and mix of students, or if it is simply because I'm in my 16th year, but it seems easier every day.

As long as I keep in touch with my spiritual side, I do well. I did fall off a couple weeks ago, and ended up being pretty crabby. With a couple of adjustments, it all smoothed out.

This "peaceful, easy feeling" has made it hard to come here and continue  my challenge. I don't feel like analyzing anything. I just want the freedom of living my life with joy.

🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...