Saturday, January 26, 2019

Single Power

 
And each born of our own crown -- a single power, our distinction.
--Layli Long Soldier --



I'm moving slower these days.
It's my power.

More deliberate. More flexible.
More loving. More listening.

What.  a.  difference.


All the times I thought I did this
in the past -- never enough.

Always felt that underlying push, sometimes panic.

Now...

No panic.  No push. No insanity --
for me, or my learners.

February is quickly approaching
                                                  and I am calm.

Bend the curriculum to the kids
Cornelius Minor tells me.

This -- the greatest benefit of all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...