Sunday, October 21, 2018

Eclectic 14-18

I started finding that found poems work for some of these better than Golden Shovels.  I've tried using the Inner Voice (word acrostic), but so far can't get it to work right.



Alanah Watching

watching

through the branches
snags of stars
sun and storm
thrown off by grief
each leaf and flower
mountain, sea, desert
prayer and song

skies of infinite being
shimmering possibilities
a song begin born...
a poem





Saphire Sings

Saphire -- it's in her voice
and in her eyes, she is
into herself, music, and 
the zeitgeist, a bird
who never rests, always flying,
renewing energy, over and over,
until she is beyond the treetops...

                                         far and away from here. 


 Kevin Calls

He comes across as unsure.
Proceeding slowly, Kevin is of
smiles and jokes, skewering what
is obviously funny, his
deflection is a call.

I must answer.


Zack Zacking

floating over
hovering, somehow
he's forgotten the laws of gravity
refusing to be still
rare moment
slow flight
perfectly realistic sunlight 





Afternoon Gold

Mia is afternoon gold.
Does not lack a single thing.

Seed of life
Rock of love
A mirror that shimmers

A sandbar in the shallows.
The center of the circle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...