Thursday, September 21, 2017

Shapes

It must be the influence of my friend Annmarie who is currently in Oregon sending back all kinds of unusual nature photos. Today I needed some blue space, and headed to Bunche Beach where I was greeted with shapes!

Yes, shapes!

Every tree, every rock, every mark in the sand seemed to speak to me today. There were scads of birds, and they were pretty awesome, too, in their mating regalia.  Not that any of the females were interested in courting. There was a lot of chasing going on.

But...the shapes.  I don't even have words today.  I just have shapes. Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...