Saturday, March 19, 2022

Forward Movement (7 Lines/7 Day #96)

 #108Weeks

March 13-19, 2022



I made the decision to stick it out for three more years and retire in 2025.

Saw my first Swallow-Tailed Kite of the season.

Big beautiful teacher moments: having a student hand me a $25 gift card at Costco, and receiving an invitation to be a guest of honor at the Lehigh Senior High Class of 2012 Reunion Breakfast in May.

I’m on a mission to get my Creative Writing classes back.

We are updating our lanai furniture. Takes lots of work to get it ready!

Talked to Mike about the Creative Writing classes. No guarantees, of course.

Getting back on my bike makes my whole body feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...