Monday, March 21, 2022

41. Weekends

 #66Challenge

I cannot believe for so many years -- even last year--I spent a great deal of my time on the weekends working on stuff for school.

Now I find it impossible.

I find even when I want to do something creative, I just cannot give the time.

Even now, at this moment, as I'm finally writing all these things during spring break, I'm mostly doing it to keep up with the project I committed to and hadn't kept up.

Because when the weekend comes, I don't want to write about school.

Not even sure I want to be doing this now, except I'm getting a strange thrill out of seeing how things have been piecing together. I know this is important.

And I'm almost done. Which helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...