Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 Wrap-Up (7 Lines/7 Days #85)

 


#108Weeks

 

December 26, 2021 - January 1, 2022
 

As I did last year, I'm including my musings on some favorites of the year, and my focus for the coming year.

I’ve had a wonderful final week of the year, full of time with friends and setting the best direction for myself. This time has been healing.
 
I’ve heard this quote a million times, but this week it hit me deep inside as a message I need to embrace: “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
 
My favorite books published in 2021: The Lost Apothecary and Ground Zero
 
My favorite albums released in 2021: Blessings and Miracles by Santana; Wary + Strange by Amythyst Kiah; and Renewal by Billy Strings.
 
My word for 2022 is FAITH.  My guiding concept is WILD JOY. My question is WHO BENEFITS?
 
My motivational song for the new year is "Blow Away" by George Harrison
 
My Native American Medicine for 2022 is Dog which stands for Loyalty, Service, and Remaining True to My Personal Truth.

Perfect! 😊

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...