Saturday, January 2, 2021

2020 Wrap-Up (7 Lines/7 Days #33)

#108Weeks

 

December 27, 2020 - January 2, 2021
 

A little different approach this week, as I include my musings on some favorites of the year, and my focus for the coming year.

 



Learned to play a boogie line on my mandolin.
 
Six Mile Cypress Slough is fully open! It was wonderful to return.
 
My favorite books published in 2020: The Midnight Library, Fifty in Reverse, Such a Fun Age, Stamped Remix, and Whale Day and Other Poems.
 
My favorite albums released in 2020: ...but i'd rather by with you by Molly Tuttle; Hearts Town by War and Treaty, and 25 Trips by Sierra Hull.
 
My word for 2021 is STRENGTH.  My question is HOW CAN I SERVE?
 
My motivational song for the new year is "You Gotta Be" by Des'ree
 
My Native American Medicine for 2021 is Porcupine, which stands for Faith, Trust, and Playfulness.
 
I'M IN!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...