Saturday, July 11, 2020

Jason & Jack (7 Lines/7 Days #8)

#108Weeks


(Note: This week my thoughts seemed to be all over the place. I tried to group things as well as possible, and then framed with my favorite quotes from the week.)




Jason Reynolds says a synonym for freedom is "breathlaughter."

      Getting in the flow of my journal project.
      I'm really in "finishing stuff" mode.

                            Alliance for the Arts has opened an exhibit. Can't wait to go!

      I had too much faith in "good sense will prevail."
      What will happen when there aren't enough teachers?

                            Jack Kerouc says: "There's your karma, ripe as peaches."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around and Around We Go

 It is Thursday, and my first thought is Why is the summer going so fast? My second is How will I ever get everything accomplished I need to...