Saturday, June 13, 2020

Write Around the Corner Meeting Prompts 6/13/2020



#WriteAroundtheCorner

Note: Beginning in two weeks, we will be moving from a weekly meeting to twice a month --the 2nd and 4th Saturday, same time.


Invitation to Write




#2 Before I Die I Want to...






Based on a worldwide project:
https://beforeidieproject.com/

NOTE FROM HELEN: Amy told us about this project having connections to the Stoics from Ancient Greece, and suggested this video. I found it super informative. I've always had kind of a negative understanding of Stoicism, but once I started watching this video I could see immediately that it is very much like Buddhism!

I highly recommend watching this 5 minute video.




#3 List of nouns that could prompt writing, or be titles of poems, essays, or stories.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...