Friday, September 20, 2024

Literally Fine…

 


I got a big laugh when I read this.

I don’t think I’ve read anything lately that felt as true as this does.

I cannot think about the past, all the things that have happened, and how much I missed having a summer.

I’m forced to think about the future as I’m beginning to plan my retirement.

But I’d rather be doing anything else.

And then there’s the present… Right now.

I cannot move through my life like I used to.

Everything takes extra thought, planning, will I have the energy?

It’s a huge balancing act, these three time frames.

I’m literally fine… Until I start thinking about one of them.

🫨🫨🫨


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don’t Know

 I haven’t written in a couple of days because my mind is whirring. One day I think I know the direction, the next I see different possibili...