Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A Portal?

 


I slept better last night than I have in a while, and today I feel like myself again.  

This graphic came through on an email from Valarie Kaur of the Revolutionary Love Project. A day ago, I would have felt defeat regarding this idea. Nothing felt possible. That is how low I was sinking.

There are continued challenges with Jim’s health, and so far no answers. I am going to be calling him in a few minutes. I believe in the possibility of change, and at the same time am willing to accept whatever is. My job is to hold the space for healing, and perhaps I haven’t been doing that too well.

For some reasons I cannot understand, this is the way. I just need to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I Know

 My heart feels lighter today. Two days ago, I talked to one of the hospice services in our area. I was pretty much told that I needed to br...